Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Doesn't Need Words


In between the turning around to relieve myself off my great seat, on the couch jacked up on multiple stages behind the fence in right field, I got to be apart of what seemed at times to be like a Georgia football game. The only thing is that it was in my back yard at Folly Field, not a few yards down the street and in another couple of months at Stanford Stadium. I can not say enough good things about the baseball team this year and what they have given to us this spring. It was great to finally help them out when we had chance to, by blaring whatever annoying song we could find when Tech made an error or to playing the walk up songs for all the batters on our beloved team. The players coming to bow after the game was unbelievable and could not be explained, you had to be there to understand the feeling that I felt and know that others felt. We will all be there again in full force Friday at noon with, at least I know I am, skipping class to do it all over again until someone tries to stop us. Don't worry we can take a few noise violations to keep it going a little longer, even when you know who comes. So if anyone can come support are Dawgs please do, because as you can tell a start time at noon on a Friday is awful for fans, but thats not going to stop us.
Go Dawgs!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new Desktop wallpaper at work.

Unknown said...

YOU GOOD SIR....are an example to us all!!

Wish I could be there....but being I am a DAWG behind enemy lines(raleigh nc) I will have to give em hell up here in Raleigh!!!!

GO DAWGS! GATA